Thursday 4 March 2010

Update on Stuff

Latly i've been working on lots of stuff at the same time but haven't had chance to take pics, scans or anything, so i'll just tell yahs.
I've been making my website, adding more pictures and linking everything together and it's reeealy frustrationg cause things keep going wrong! but hopefully it'll all look good when it's on the web.

I've been doing sketches for the editorial project, which i just wanna get out the way cause it's anoying me. I've FINALY finished the painting thats ended up taking me 4/5 days, but it looks good and when i finaly get to scan it in i will be entering it for the Northern Design compertition.

Finaly, i've made yet another book from scratch, designed the cover and everything. I've called it Little Book of Big Heads, all gonna be full of my little characters pretending to be celebrities and doing random stuff.

SO! watch this space and hopefully soon there will be some more images being posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment