Sunday 25 April 2010

- 'Click!' -

Ok so this blog post doesn't actually have any illustrations in it but it's still an update on my illustration stuff.
For the last few weeks I seem to have been struggling to get to grips with what I wanna do, how I should continue and what i should be getting on with. But not it's all sorta starting to 'click' together, I think I'm finlay getting my professional illustrators head on and thinking a bit more clearly. I never plan the future precisely but I do have a basic structure to which I like to stick to loosely so that I can be as free and creative as possible.
Some people say that one area of your life can effect a totally different and unrelated part of your life, as I am finally learning to sort out my problems and become more sure of what I really want so follows my illustration in a way.
My drawings can be a mix match of many things but I'm always going to subconsciously relate and connect them in to the professional side of illustration. As for when I leave college, I plan to spend the summer relaxing, filling more portfolio, entering competitions and galleries, being as creative and artistic as possible and have a look in to what Artlink can offer even if it's volunteer stuff to start with and also get a part time job to i can continue being creative, either i plan to pursue illustration as much as i can and any other work/jobs are just a thing on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment