Thursday 3 June 2010

Only.The.Beggining

Tomorrow is the start of the final exhibition at Hull College and also the start of us all being illustrators instead of students. Allot of work, blood, guts and tears have been put in to my years at college especially on the putting together of this final show. Mostly because things keep falling of walls, breaking and just being annoying, but over all I think I have learnt a lot of new skills both artistic and professionally, I have come a long way in confidence from when I first started and have become better then I ever thought I would.
So I would like to say a final thank you to all my friends at college for inspiring and encouraging me to improve my self and my art, I hope you all do well in the future and get creating as much artistic chaos as you possibly can!

~ bex ~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Becky :)
    I really hope you are as successful as you want to be in the future - was nice to meet you...

    ReplyDelete