Monday 23 May 2011

.Update.

Ok! so a quick update on what I've been up to since my last blog.
I watched the film Arthur and got really inspired to want to get my kids books published ( wonder why ) but anyway.

So the weeks after that i worked like crazy to get my Timmy book finished, then i spent 3 days after that researching in to kids book publishers that take on unsolicited manuscripts.

NEXT! I wrote a manuscript then posted 6 out to selected publishers. So far i have had three back, one saying they love my story but the illustrations don't fit with there work, and two saying thanx but no thanx good luck with your work.

This alone is awesome because publishers rarely even look at unsolicited maunscripts :) and getting the rejection letters back only makes me want to work harder at getting my work published. So now I'm plodding on!

..oh and in the mean time, I painted this :D


No comments:

Post a Comment