Friday 10 June 2011

.Books Fund-raising and CD's.

As usual I've been working on getting my kids book ideas out there in to the hand of publishers and hopefully one of them will jump with excitement and want to publish one of my picture books.

For now i'll let you know that the local school has decided to buy two copies of 'The Missing Spots' and asked me to sign them and possibly come in to the school to talk about it to the kids. As I have terrible stage fright this might go horribly wrong but we will see.

I have also been working on creating a new smaller picture book purely for the purpose of fund-raising money for my disabled cousin so he can have a shiny new specially built bicycle.
The book will be called 'Christian Can' and have a short but heart felt poem through the book along side some illustrations of mine.

Finaly I have gotten feedback on the cd cover design I'm having a go at, I was told the characters on the rollercoaster where a bit too childish, so i've re drawn them, the differences are like so ...

I'll keep updates coming as stuff happens, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment