Wednesday 1 June 2011

.So.Far.I've.

Just a quick post to let you all know what I've been up to.
Recently been woke up at unspeakable times with a flood of ideas for various children's books, they've all been written down and saved for a day when I'm not busy. Also a few other projects have popped up, not paid work yet but all something for me to work on and possibly gain a few pennies from.

To make things easier 'kids book wise' I've logged back on to LuLu.com (speak of the devil, they've just emailed to say my order has shipped) and downsized all my currently for sale books so they will be cheaper to buy and still look good.

I've been researching like crazy in to children's book publishers in the UK and across the waters, with the help of Children's writers and artist yearbook I've made a lot of progress over a short time. I've already sent a few manuscripts out to a few publishers (6) and got 3 back so far, fingers crossed for the rest. I've ordered a batch of my downsized books to send off as dummy books to publishers and also to show to nurseries in hope to gain public interest. (yey)

... and thats about it so far. Watch this space! ..it's quiet nice to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment